Juan Manuel Armenta
With more than 30 years of experience, our accomplished attorneys are here to guide you through these difficult times and get the compensation you deserve.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Workers’ Compensation
- 20% Personal Injury
- 20% Wage and Hour, PAGA and Insurance Fraud Protection Act (IFPA)
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1991
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
– J.D. – 1990
– Honors: Trial Advocacy, Moot Court, American Jurisprudence Award Excellence in Legal Studies in Evidence
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, State of California Physicians’ Assistants Board
- Member of Board of Directors of Green Valley Lake Mutual Water Company
- Youth Baseball Coach
- Sponsor, Coachella Valley High School Tennis Team
We specialize in reviving and closing stalled workers’ comp cases on your behalf.
We work hard to get you the proper medical care and full benefits you deserve.
Wage & Hour
We stand strong and fight to maximize compensation for wage and hour violations.
is personal to us
Did you get hurt at work?
Were you denied the extra time you earned?
We can help.